- Last date for 1st installment of fees: April, 15th
- Last date for 2nd installment of fees: July, 10th
- Last date for 3rd installment of fees: August, 10th
- Last date for 4th installment of fees: October, 10th
- Last date for 5th installment of fees: December, 10th
- Last date for 6th installment of fees: February, 10th
The fee paying up-slip book would be issued by the school in triplicate which would
be filled legibly by the parents and the dues would be deposited in the bank from
3rd to 10th of every month. Bank would not accept any payment, after the 20th. After
10th a late fine of Rs. 50/- per month will be charged
Regarding the payment. the amount should be deposited in full. Bank would not accept
the payment in parts. Parents are requested kindly to keep the receipts, issued
by the bank and produce them in proof of payment, if needed.
Certificate of progress will be withheld from pupils who have arrears of fees. The
name of pupil will be struck off the rolls for non-payment of dues consecutively
for two months.
Under no circumstances a pupil shall be allowed to take the final examination unless
the school dues are cleared.
School Fee once paid will not be refunded.
N.B. : The yearly; "Activity Fee" covers library, sports, games and Examination expenses.