Every pupil is expected to be in school 5 minutes before the Assembly Bell.
If pupils are late for the Assembly they will receive two warning notices after
which they are liable to be sent home at the parent's own risk.
Special care must be taken by teachers and pupils to preserve an ATMOSPHERE OF SILENCE
AND SERIOUS WORK during class hours.
- Running, playing, shouting and whistling inside the school building is never allowed.
- When moving along corridors from one class to another the rule is always KEEP LEFT
and respect classes at work by moving with as little noise as Possible.
- No child is permitted to enter the staff room.
- Pupil may use, the telephone with permission. Permission will be given only in urgent
- Books, newspaper, periodical and magazine may never be brought to school without
Principal's sanction, else they will be confiscated.
- No collection for any purpose whatsoever may be made in the School without the permission
of the Principal.
- Students are not allowed to go out; of the school during school hours including
Care of School Property
- Pupils shall always greet their teachers, elders and friends in pleasant and audible
tone of voice when they meet them in school or outside.
- They shall be docile in their obedience to their parents and teachers giving them
always the respect and affection that is their due and accepting their guidance
and correction with gratitude.
- Refinement of manners, habits of obedience and order neatness in person and dress
and above all punctuality are required at all times.
The School Library
- Children should take special care of :school property i.e. furniture, apparatus
etc. Any damage done to school property must be made good.
Behaviour Outside the School
- Library books are issued every week to the students. This fosters among the students
the habit of sound reading and obtaining knowledge by their best of stock the library
with well selected collection of books and periodicals on a wide range of subjects
- A student can be issued a book for a week. if the book is not returned at the expiry
of the period a fine of Rs.10/- per day of delay will be charged by the Librarian.
- Absence is no excuse for the delay in returning the books. In case a book is misused,
wrongly handled or lost the person concerned will have to pay the full price of
the book. All markings, underlines annotations or defecting of books, by any means
are strictly forbidden, Fines will be levied for violating these rules.
- A student will not be allowed with his/her personal books or bags in the library.
Only note book will be allowed to the students. They are requested to read inside
- Pupils are answerable to the school authorities for their conduct both in school
and outside. Misbehaviour justifies dismissal.
- Children are requested to take care of their personal properties as the school authorities
do not take the responsibility of the loss of books, money, tiffin carriers etc.
In case of any loss, do not ring-up the school but send a note through your child
to his/her class teacher.
- Students are not allowed to use mobile phone, gold and other valuable things in